Indulge in a stack of fluffy and nutritious pancakes that are bursting with flavour! Made with a combination of all-purpose flour, milk, melted butter and a scoop of Mevorra collagen original powder, these pancakes offer a boost of protein to fuel your day. With a hint of vanilla extract and a touch of sweetness from granulated sugar, these pancakes are simply irresistible. Garnished with fresh blueberries and raspberries and drizzled with maple syrup and icing sugar, these pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat that will leave your taste buds begging for more!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (or your preferred milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of Mevorra collagen original powder
- Fresh blueberries and raspberries (optional)
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg and collagen powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until the batter is well mixed. The batter should be smooth and thick, but not too runny. If it is too thick, you can add a little more milk to thin it out.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes until the edges start to look dry and the surface of the pancake is bubbly. Flip the pancake over and cook until the other side is lightly browned.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving platter and garnish with fresh blueberries and raspberries. Dust with icing sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious pancakes!
This recipe will make approximately 8-10 pancakes, depending on the size of each pancake. The number of pancakes may also vary depending on how thick or thin you make the batter.
As for the serving size, it depends on how many pancakes each person wants to eat. If each person eats 2-3 pancakes, then this recipe will serve around 3-4 people. If you're feeding a larger group, you can easily double or triple the recipe to make more pancakes.