If you're looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack option, these blueberry muffins are the perfect choice! Bursting with fresh blueberries and packed with Mevorra collagen original powder for an added boost of nutrition, these muffins are moist, fluffy and have just the right amount of sweetness. With a sprinkle of raw sugar on top, they have a deliciously crunchy texture that will have you reaching for seconds. Not to mention, they're incredibly easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the irresistible aroma of warm, freshly baked muffins. Give this recipe a try and get ready to fall in love with these scrumptious blueberry muffins!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 scoop Mevorra collagen original powder
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk and mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and Mevorra collagen original powder.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the raw sugar over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy blueberry muffins with a hot cup of coffee or tea!