Indulge in the rich and decadent world of chocolate with a twist of nourishing goodness. These Collagen-infused Chocolate Brownies by Mevorra will not only satisfy your sweet cravings but also give your body a boost of collagen. To add a touch of freshness, we recommend serving them with a mix of blueberries and strawberries on the side.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Mevorra Collagen Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark, as per preference)
- Fresh blueberries and strawberries (for serving, optional)
1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F). Grease a square baking pan and line it with baking paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal later.
2. Mix the Wet Ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix well until the sugars dissolve into the butter. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract until well incorporated.
3. Combine the Dry Ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, Mevorra Collagen Powder, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing gently until just combined. Avoid over mixing.
4. Add Chocolate Chips: Fold in the chocolate chips into the brownie batter, distributing them evenly throughout the mixture.
5. Bake the Brownies: Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it out evenly. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs.
6. Cool and Serve: Once the brownies are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then, using the baking paper overhang, carefully lift the brownies out of the pan and onto a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Garnish and Serve: Once the brownies have cooled, cut them into squares and arrange them on a serving plate. For an added touch, place a handful of fresh blueberries and strawberries on and around the plate.
Savour the delightful taste of these Collagen-infused Chocolate Brownies alongside the burst of freshness from the blueberries and strawberries. It's a treat that will bring joy to your taste buds and nourishment to your body.
Enjoy your chocolaty creation, and remember to stay warm and cozy with Mevorra Collagen Original!
#Collagen #Collagen Australia #Mevorra #bovine collagen #collagen peptides #Natural collagen #Premium collagen #Collagen for hair #bovine collagen #collagen for joints #Collagen hydrolysed peptides #Best collagen for skin #Best collagen in Australia #mevorra #mevorra collagen